Monday, October 12, 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge #57 Winners

Two weeks in a row I'm late with this winners post... so sorry Kitty Bee Friends!!

Super big thanks to our sponsor this challenge, Stamp Your Life, who are giving our lucky winner some super cute digitals!!!



Our random.org prize winner is...



Please grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and
contact us at kittybeechallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize!


And our top picks this challenge...





Please grab your Top Pick badge from the sidebar
and congratulations on your awesome work!!

Don't forget our current challenge, #58 - Animals is still going on!!

Mahalo Plenty,
kel and the KBD DT

4 comments:

Rae Ann said...

So excited to see my name as the winner! I have sent an email as requested. Congratulations to all of the other winners!

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top Picks, such a lovely surprise.
Pauline
x

Jackie C said...

Thank you so much!!

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so very much for choosing my card as one of your top picks! I'm so sorry to be late coming by with my thanks. I didn't realize I was chosen until today..... again, thank you! and congrats to all of the winners! :)

Post a Comment