Friday, April 24, 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge #46 - Girly Cards

**Fri 4/24 - 1945 HI time - Sorry for the missing linky.  It's been added now!!

Welcome back to a new challenge!! And don't forget we have a DT call running through May 10th!!

Challenge #46 - Girly Cards 


See the rules tab for more details.  Entries close at 5AM (Hawaii Time) on Friday, May 8th.  Winners will be announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.

Super big thanks to our sponsor this challenge, Bugaboo Stamps, who are giving our lucky winner some super cute digis!!!


And here's some inspiration from our wonderful Design Team... 




Tania - Manx Made


Leanne -  Finding My Groove


Milka - Crafty Milka


Tracey - mowbray designs




Thanks again for stopping by!  Can't wait to see what you make for this challenge!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel & the rest of the KBD DT

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi there! This looks like fun! Your DT samples are so cute! I would love to play along! I don't see your linky. I will leave my link here in the comments, but if you email me that you have a linky, I will come back and link up properly. I will wait to hear from you - please email me at fitkitty1@gmail.com . Thanks!

Here's my card:
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2015/04/precious-princess-high-hopes-stamp.html

Bunny said...

Cute DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful dt cards

Karen said...

Truly gorgeous DT creations!!
Wow!!
So glad I found your blog. Smiles.
Hugen.xx

Planetsusie said...

What a lovely challenge - thank you so much for posting this and for sharing your DT's creations.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Mamma Mia said...

Lovely DT projects, full of girly inspiration - thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Post a Comment