Sunday, March 16, 2014

Aloha Friday Challenge #18 WINNER!

OK are you ready to see our winners?!  This was such a fun challenge and we loved seeing the various monochrome projects!  You guys totally rocked the Monochrome Challenge.   
(Unfortunately we had to take one entry away because it was linked to our challenge and we weren't able to view their project)

 So with that, here is the winner....drum roll please....
please contact us at kittybeechallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize! 

You've won a free Lacy Sunshine digi!



And here are our top THREE for this challenge in numerical order:

#6 Bunny



#35 Myz



# 41 Bimba


To claim your Top Pick Badge please email us at kittybeechallenges@gmail.com
 
Yesterday started our new Aloha Friday Challenge: Things With Wings! 
Hope to see you there!!!

Mahalo plenty,
Niki and the KBD DT

7 comments:

Bunny said...

Mahalo plenty for picking mine as one of the top 3. I can't wait to put my badge on my blog.

Missy Myzdamena said...

me either Bunny I am so happy. I emailed yesterday did you get it? x

Niki G said...

Bunny and Myz we are working on getting this to you...mahalo for your patience!

Bimba said...

Wow! I've just seen I am in the Top3! What a nice surprise! I am so excited! Thank you so much! :)

Missy Myzdamena said...

Hi niki no problems it is just I emailed someone else last week from my phone and it at first went into their spam folder so they didn't see it. <3

Missy Myzdamena said...

Well done, Bimba <3

Bimba said...

Myz, Bunny - stunning cards! Congratulations! :)

Post a Comment